You can earn up to $50 within minutes. Its simple. You sign up to the sites posted and you recieve the assigned amount. What makes me different to other similar sites is that I pay you whatever you get. There is no minimum cashout. You earn $2, you ask for $2, you get $2. Once you have completed an offer write down the code. You can either ask for me to pay you after each offer or if you complete more than one and then request your payment. Here is how you request payment:

You send me an email at uk.advertisers@yahoo.co.uk With a few key details:

-The offer code/s

-Time and Date Completed

-Country

-Paypal Address

To avoid confusion please use same email address for offers as the one you email me with. Offers may be from different countries but I work in dollars.

Bonus Offers:

Free $1 for 10 offers completed

Free $5 for 10 offers completed (including a $20+ offer)

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

$0.50 Per Signup

Sign up withvalid email address.

Code: C1124

No comments: